We welcome your application to become a member of the Victorian Tree Industry Organisation.
Membership is for a financial year, ie 1 July to 30 June. Membership certificate will be emailed to all financial members.
New or Lapsed Members
The fee for New or Lapsed members is $115, which includes a joining fee for the first year.
New members are required to fill out this form and membership is approved by the committee each month.
Free when applying while currently studying in a registered training organisation, providing they’re in their first year or second year of studying a Australian Qualifications Framework arboriculture qualification.
Students applying for their ‘free’ membership should complete the excel spreadsheet that we send to their registered training organisation however, they can complete the online form.
Students of any AQF level qualification who have previously received two years free membership of VTIO are not eligible for additional year of free membership and must pay the membership fee. This include the application/renewal fee if their membership has lapsed.
Membership renewals can also be received via the VTIO Membership Application Form or via the online payment option.
If you wish to pay by credit card there is no need to fill out the form linked above as the system online requests the information we need. You can do that online here.
Membership is $65.00 for renewing members, plus $50 joining fee for new or lapsed members.
If paying by EFT below please include your name in the reference.
For EFT payments:
Victorian Tree Industry Organisation Inc.
BSB 633 000 Account No. 161 923 164
NOT REGISTERED FOR GST
If paying by EFT, it would be appreciated if you could forward copy of receipt to Lea at firstname.lastname@example.org for our records.
Why would you want to join the Victorian Tree Industry Organisation (VTIO)?
VTIO is a networking organisation that aims to increase participation in amenity tree industry best practice by disseminating information, presenting workshops and seminars and similar industry specific events that support this aim.
Here are some more good reasons:
- We promote knowledge and education of arboriculture within the industry
- We provide events such as: Arbor Camp, Climbing competitions and educational workshops covering tree defects, rigging, aerial rescue and habitat creation
- We provide networking opportunities
- We assist with furthering public interest in our industry and provide them with education on arboriculture
- We assist training organisations with industry needs. Because, after all, the students of arboriculture are our future arborists
- We support and promote research in arboriculture
- We provide a forum for individuals, companies and other organisations connected with arboriculture
- We co-operate with, and complement, other like-minded associations around the country
- We aid and assist members in the advancement of arboricultural services
- VTIO members receive discounts at VTIO produced events and may receive discounts from sponsors.
Interested in seeing our Constitution? Click here to read and/or download.