We welcome your application to become a member of the Victorian Tree Industry Organisation. Renewals can also be accepted via the options below.
Membership is for a full 12 months. Membership cards will be sent to all financial members.
Please note: New and lapsed members will soon be required to pay a joining fee also. Why not join now before the rate goes up?
If you wish to pay by cheque or EFT, please download the PDF form here.
If you wish to pay by credit card there is no need to fill out the form linked above as the system online requests the information we need.
You can do that online here.
For EFT payments:
Victorian Tree Industry Organisation Inc.
BSB 063 246 Account No. 10324126
NOT REGISTERED FOR GST
If paying by EFT, it would be appreciated if you could forward copy of receipt to email@example.com for our records.
Please note: Membership renewals can also be received via the PDF or the online payment option.
Attention Students: If you are enrolled in a Vocational Educational Training course (provided by a TAFE or RTO) that run under the auspice of the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) you are eligible for free membership for a period of time. Applications need to be made through your place of education.
Why would you want to join the Victorian Tree Industry Organisation (VTIO)?
VTIO is a networking organisation that aims to increase participation in amenity tree industry best practice by disseminating information, presenting workshops and seminars and similar industry specific events that support this aim.
Here are some more good reasons:
- We promote knowledge and education of arboriculture within the industry
- We provide events such as: Arbor Camp, Climbing competitions and educational workshops covering tree defects, rigging, aerial rescue and habitat creation
- We provide networking opportunities
- We assist with furthering public interest in our industry and provide them with education on arboriculture
- We assist training organisations with industry needs. Because, after all, the students of arboriculture are our future arborists
- We support and promote research in arboriculture
- We provide a forum for individuals, companies and other organisations connected with arboriculture
- We co-operate with, and complement, other like-minded associations around the country
- We aid and assist members in the advancement of arboricultural services
- VTIO members receive discounts at VTIO produced events and may receive discounts from sponsors.
Interested in seeing our Constitution? Click here to read and/or download.